When a student is admitted to St. Catherine’s, we utilize all available resources to maximize their chances of success. We welcome individuals of all faiths and backgrounds, and we promote diversity and respect within our community.
Students willing to work hard and follow the rules will thrive at St. Catherine’s; however, we realize that St. Catherine’s is not right for every person. As such, we reserve the right to decline admission to individuals with educational, behavioral, or other needs preventing them from taking full advantage of our program.
1. Incoming middle school and ninth grade students – registration nights held in spring 2017, upon completion of enrollment process.
2. Upper level transfer students (grades 10 and 11) – an individual appointment with a guidance counselor will be coordinated with the school registrar.
Continuing Student Requirements
Current student registration takes place in February of each year for the following school year.
1. Submit Course Registration Sheet to the Guidance Department.
2. Completion of the online Tuition Payment Agreement.
3. Submit the non-refundable tuition deposit.
ENROLLMENT PROCESS for GRADES 6-12
1. Complete the online Enrollment Application.
2. Submit report cards for current and prior school year.
3. Submit Recommendation Form (PDF) or via digital recommendation form.
4. Register and complete a Shadow Visit by April 27, 2018. Register online or call the Admissions Office at 262-833-5515
5. Register online for Placement Test (high school applicants only)
6. Upon acceptance, submit the online Tuition Payment Agreement and non-refundable tuition deposit (beginning February 2018).
TRANSFER STUDENT POLICY
(All grade levels after July 1 of each year)
We welcome transfer students in all grade levels; however, St. Catherine’s upholds a strict transfer policy. If the minimum requirements are not met, students may be invited for an interview with academic administration and the Admissions Director for final consideration.
All students wishing to apply are required to have a minimum of a 2.0 grade point average from their current school, along with a good attendance and disciplinary record. St. Catherine’s upholds the suspensions and expulsions of other schools. Students with expulsions will not be admitted to St. Catherine’s. No transfers will be allowed during a student’s senior year, including out-of-town transfers.
As a transfer student, please be aware of the WIAA rules for athletic eligibility. Please contact the John Johnson for questions specific to athletic eligibility.